Friday, March 2, 2012

Why You Need To Be In Baltimore MD Next Sunday

After a rough couple of weeks, The Universe turns around and gives me a truly awesome gift:

ONE-EYED DOLL ARE GOING TO BE IN BALTIMORE NEXT SUNDAY MARCH 11!!!!

After missing out on seeing Kimberly and Junior in Allentown, PA on their last tour due to a cancellation, I get another chance. Here they are in the area again, and you can bet your ass I'll be there! 

One-Eyed Doll will be at Ram's Head Live in Baltimore, opening for Orgy.  It's an all-ages show with doors at 6:30.  Faultline (from my old stomping grounds, Richmond VA!) is also on the bill - 3 bands for only $20!  Can't beat a deal like that with a stick!

What, you don't know One-Eyed Doll? Are living under a rock somewhere?!? For those of you yet unenlightened, here's a video primer on Austin, TX's greatest export:



Make your plans, be there - hope I see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment